Music Banter - View Single Post - This Is The REAL New Hip Hop Club Hip Hop Album
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 02:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Voteeee I included rateyourmusic links to the album so you could all get an idea of what you're voting for. Except on Panacea, because Mrd00d did a little description of it himself. Poll will close in 7 days (after the Earl discussion is over - I realize Earl is going to have gotten more time out of this deal then everyone else but it was just because all this had to get sorted.) After that, I'll post te winner's album and then a new poll. You can nominate new artists to be added in here (and in subsequent poll threads.) I don't care how long the poll gets.
that's all I meant, will it be like that? 7 days to vote then a discussion thread for how long? and then will you take new nominations or just use some of the others that didn't get voted? or will you put up a new poll with the leftover nominations so that you work through the list that we have.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.