Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Phobia
Thread: Your Phobia
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:55 AM   #231 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Clowns and what else? If you don't mind talking about it.
No prob at all. I mean people who dress as something else. Anything, really.
Like on parades and such, know what I mean?

Quote:
oh okay and yeah professional dancers can be a bit intimidating but I think you are probably talking about maybe just regular clubs where you can freestyle dance steps and still fit in.
Yes. It scares the **** out of me. I don't go to clubs by the way, but even at concerts there's always some 43 year old woman trying to impress men by dancing to every song that sounds even the tiniest bit like salsa or such.
But even beautiful young girls, I don't like people dancing when I'm near. I'm always afraid the want me to join in. I step back slowly and get the **** out.

Another one: Swimming pools. Sea and lakes are fine. But I hate swimming pools. Even the smell of these things gets me nervous. Bit traumatized. Got bullied quite a lot (wet towels, keeping me under water and such) at swimming pools and I almost drowned once.
I also had a swimming teacher who would throw the kids quite a distance over the water. All kids thought it was fun, I hated it but she'd still do it. So that automaticall taught me to swim underwater trying to pass her. Turned out to be a very good method .