Music Banter - View Single Post - Your First Kiss
Thread: Your First Kiss
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 03:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

So let's see.
I was about 12-13, and during this summer, I slept over at my friend's for a whole month. So we used to go daily to my second friend and hang out with the people there. We became some kind of a group, us 3 gals with some boys (never did count them, it was some kind of an increasing number).

Anyway, one of them would always walk out to me and ask me to kiss him. I always felt he was messing with me, and I always brushed him off (cz he was also one of the most annoying people I've ever met). Then after a month, of this kind of begging, we just kissed -while I was being very disgusted as he had a lot of food stuck in his braces. I still have the image of his green teeth coming at me. Ugh.

So not a magical moment.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote