Music Banter - View Single Post - This I Believe There is / is not a God
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 05:07 PM   #787 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict

And he's scaring the **** out of me.
Telling other people's stories like facts and not relying on his own experience at all.
It's really scary how people sort of lose track of their own visions and choices.
I know I should respect other religions, but I just the way Maccabe is putting things is well... How shall I put this as respectful as possible... Inhuman, scary, brainwashed.
I know what I'm going to say next is shallow but I just can't help myself... I just cant' take someone who hasn't got his own opinion seriously. I just can't think of him as an intelligent human being. I know he is because of his musical and lingual abilities, but I just can't see how someone with brains can be so much of a robot.

Sorry guys, I shouldn't join this discussion. There is no room for 'heavily' religious people in my brain cells. I just can't understand this, as much as I want to.
I just can't understand how someone can't see the difference between his own thoughts and the thoughts that were 'injected' into this person. It's really scary as ****.