Music Banter - View Single Post - Hey guys ^_^
Thread: Hey guys ^_^
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 06:48 PM   #37 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introvox View Post
You're missing the entire point.

We came here AFTER EvilChuck started trash talking us here...if you think this was an invasion of MB, you couldn't be more wrong...this was an invasion on EC, and it succeeded beyond our wildest dreams.

The only way MB was involved was providing us a place for it to go down, but like I said, HE brought this to you at the beginning of this thread....go look!

And the best news is, we're done with him for good, and you can have him.

We couldn't very well have done this without being incognito.

I have made a formal apology to the staff here, and as far as MF is concerned, this matter is over.

A few members from MF will jump ship and come here, and all day we have been welcoming MBers to our home.

So be it.

If anything...we did you guys a solid, by introducing your newest member.

Happy trails, best of luck to you with your forum.
To me, it looks like you've banned some guy from muzicforums and then when he comes here and mentions MF is a little hostile these days, you follow him here because you feel he's slandering your forum. So, you try and counter that by writing that MF really ain't as bad as it sounds.

That's the impression I have and it's pretty ridiculous. If you're only here to advertise your site or perpetuate some drama, then I suggest you stop and do something else instead.