Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 08:49 PM   #9423 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
^I remember watching Wedlock years ago .. Or that is, I remember that we rented it and put it on, but I don't remember much of the movie. They were trying to escape from a prison and that's about it. I guess it must be completely forgettable.

For those who like entertaining crap and Rutger Hauer, I can recommend Split Second. It's a film set in a dark future (well, 2008 actually) where Rutger Hauer plays the ultimate Bad Cop who runs on a constant supply of coffee, sugar and a bad temper. In addition to harassing his partner and dropping silly one-liners, he's also trying to hunt down a monster/serial killer.

It's completely ridiculous and over the top, but Hauer fits the role perfectly and I had a lot of fun watching it .. twice
I think I do have this somewhere! Hauer has carved out a niche in B movies with some decent roles along the way.

Still waiting for this to come out. Apologies I have posted this before. NSFW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
One I did see recently that was to my liking was this. Maybe you'd find it interesting if you havent aready seen it. Matt Damon playing the genuis role again. Not as good as Good Will Hunting but watchable and worth rewatching imo.

An odd link to another film. Yes I have this film. John Malkovich is awesome. One of directors John Dahl's better efforts post film noir (Kill Me Again/Red Rock West/The Last Seduction).

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote