Music Banter - View Single Post - The Late Night Rambling Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #103 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
Lol...yeah..I dunno I really dont have a fav..it just depends on what my cash flow is at the time of purchasing. Probaly more of what I wont drink would be an easier discussion. Which isnt much..dont like Jack Daniels at all..tried several times and just cant do it. Some wines ive found to beawful but still forced them down. Dont recall what brand they were just some kindof crappy box wine. Luckily I was already drunk so that played role in being able to stomach it. But I def wouldnt buy any.
I do that with wine as well because i'm trying to find a wine that I like to my tasting

When I go out drinking my first go to drink is a screwdriver. OJ and vodka. I probably get two of those, scope out the room drink some water in between then I get something like a Red Devil or A Purple Mother****er. After that I like to try out something new that I haven't had before. Sometimes though I just go with a 20 dollar bill and when it runs out that's all i'm drinking that night. I'm a lightweight so it doesn't take much to get me buzzed/drunk.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote