Music Banter - View Single Post - The Late Night Rambling Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:20 PM   #105 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
Ahh..the responsible/social drinker type. Always kind of envied those kind of people. Ive always been more all or nothing myself. Every now and then I just get a 12 pack and chill..just kind of sip or whatever. I usually go all out though cause it tends to make for an intresting story the next day. Unless of course you brake your collar bone and things like that in a drunken stupor...Couldnt recomend any wines though cause what ive drank I either didnt like or it was cheap wine anyway.
I don't mess with beer. I can't handle the stupid bloated feeling I get and it's so in between. By in between , I mean a wine cooler and straight up liquor. I rather just get as drunk as possible as quickly as possible. I don't have time to be filling my stomach with loads of liquid from a beer. I think it's pointless.

I always said that I'd like to try foreign beer though one day to give it a shot, maybe a lager or something warm but as far as like Buds and Malt liquor, they can keep those nasty things.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote