Music Banter - View Single Post - The Photography Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 01:04 AM   #767 (permalink)
Zaqarbal
Music Addict

^ Well, if it's only $3...

BTW, for the past days I've been trying a compact Lumix (Panasonic). I don't know if it is due to its X8 zoom or its 14 megapixels (I have no idea of how these two features are interrelated), but the results seem to be excellent to me:

I'm developing a strong "Japanese-tourist syndrome". When I walk the streets, I feel a need to photograph almost everything I see. So I always carry my pocket camera. And I never know what I might find. For instance, yesterday, while walking beside a train station, I saw two giant baby-heads. Really. No joking:

WTF??? I thought: "well, it's over. Finally I've lost my mind. After all, it was foreseeable...". Then I saw a small plaque. It read: "Sculptor: Antonio López. Title: 'Day and Night'". Day and Night??? C'mon, don't f**k around! What a practical joke!. However, when I looked carefully at the "mega-babies", I found out that it made sense. Day and night:

Day:

Night:

You see? Day and Night. Apparently it's surrealistic, but it makes sense, doesn't it?

Well, next time I'll tell you something about angels, demons, and some photos I took here.

Last edited by Zaqarbal; 02-13-2011 at 01:13 AM.
Zaqarbal is offline   Reply With Quote