Music Banter - View Single Post - Your First Kiss
Thread: Your First Kiss
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 09:31 AM   #41 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

I also had my first kiss when I was in daycare. I liked a boy, so I kissed him. At the daycare there was even a photo of me doing it and it was up there for the longest time....

My first actual kiss was when I was about 14/15, I was stoned at a party with this boy that friends of mine had tried to put me together with, being that we were the token punk kids in a group of hipsters. He was real sly about getting close to me, but he was irritating the **** out of me bandying about on actually kissing me, so I was like "yo d00d, are you going to ****ing kiss me yet?". I don't think that's it verbatim, but basically. We ended up having some weird three day relationship and then after that, up until I was about 19, we would always have some kind of ****ed up fling and drive each other nuts. He wasn't very nice, I remember him making a joke about me losing my virginity for a pair of shoes (which I didn't, actually) and I got really pissed off and sucker punched him in the stomach and he threw up. Haha. This lasted for a while, until I got annoyed with his lack of commitment and told him to gtfo or the next time I saw him I'd knife him. I even went around for a few weeks down to our mutual hangout with my switchblade in my bra between my boobs. So punx.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote