Music Banter - View Single Post - Your First Kiss
Thread: Your First Kiss
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 10:41 AM   #42 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

my first kiss was so unimportant to me that I don't remember exactly where it happened or with whom. So I will just talk about one kiss that meant the world to me.

I meet up with an online friend for the first time in nyc. We had an excellent time while in Manhattan visiting art museums and we were going to be in the audience of this mtv show but we didn't have time to stay the whole time because she had to get back on the bus. She came down on a college field trip to The Metropolitan museum of art.

On our way back it started to rain and as we were crossing central park I stopped her on this bridge and started to kiss her because I've always wanted to kiss someone in the rain. We started making out but it was getting hot and heavy and bystanders were complaining about us because of it. The whole anti-pda crowd and yelling "get a room" and "my child shouldn't have to see this blah blah blah". I didn't think we were getting THAT dirty but apparently we were so we stopped. Later on we decided to continue up against a tree but then time was running out so she had to get back to her bus before they left. I ended up dating her a few months later.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote