Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 09:46 PM   #2908 (permalink)
Sparky
not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
I do enjoy the physics part of leg shooting, but in RE5, it seems like it takes the same amount of leg shots to kill a zombie as it does head shots, which is kind of a deal breaker... especially due to the fact that you can kill one by shooting it in the leg enough. I understand that there's a parasite in these zombies, but I'd like to think that aiming for a specific body part does more than create a visual effect. There isn't any noticeable difference in slowing factor. And it doesn't mean much anyway when you're at distances and in piles large enough that make a gun useless, which undermines the whole point of tactical targeting.
To me, the machete should be the most powerful weapon, because it's used in close quarters, and you should be able to chop heads off if aimed correctly. It's not like that'd be a game breaker, what with all the zombies that wield flaming crossbows and Molotov Coctails...
Your actually wrong, headshots are more effective then the rest of the body. Maybe you didn't upgrade the guns enough, or a mistake a lot of people make is sticking withe default pistol instead of selling it for the red9 or something.

Resident Evil 4 has a lot of flaws, but it's over the shoulder view was awesome and had some great aiming for a third person shooter at the time
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote