Music Banter - View Single Post - This I Believe There is / is not a God
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 09:36 PM   #837 (permalink)
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra
\/ GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabbe View Post
By your logic, we should legalize murder
Uh... You're not paying attention to what I'm trying to say. You are preaching the bible as 100% literal, and that's extremely dangerous. If the bible is so anti-murder, then explain to me this DIRECT QUOTE from the King James Bible:

Quote:
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name. And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not: Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people.
This is actually a part of the bible that says it's a sin NOT to murder somebody in a certain situation. The fact you take this **** literally, and then turn around, and preach how evolution is rotting the core of society is absurd. I've never heard Darwin command anybody to openly kill anybody else. Nor have I heard Sagan, Dawkins, or any major atheist figure say that, or anything close.
Terence Hill, as recently confirmed during an interview to an Italian TV talk-show, was offered the role but rejected it because he considered it "too violent". Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta declined the role for the same reason. When Al Pacino was considered for the role of John Rambo, he turned it down when his request that Rambo be more of a madman was rejected.
Al Pacino = God
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra is offline   Reply With Quote