Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 07:24 AM   #845 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
11.I have nothing to do today and I hate it.
Get outside and do something. I know you say you suck at socializing but today is perfect day to practice since you have nothing better to do.

Quote:
8.I love almonds, my favourite nut
15.I'm currently dieting, overweight and I hate it so much.
17.I'm not religious, though I kinda hope there's something out there.
I'm the same way with almonds. Hands down they are my favorite nut.
good luck with the dieting, i'm losing weight myself because I want to get my swoll on for the summer and be able to walk around with my shirt off if I want.
Yeah i'm not religious but I like to say that i'm spiritual. I like to think that there is something bigger out there than just man kind.

Quote:
10.I fail socially.
14.I always get the feeling I embarrass my friends and they never invite me anywhere.
21.I am terrible at meeting people. I have never met anyone through random events.
24.I really want to build my self confidence but I don't know how.
practice practice practice.

You need to thrust yourself into social situations like against your will.

I did that and it helped me so much. I would go to bars/clubs by myself and when you first get there it seems kind of lame to be there by yourself but once you start getting comfortable being in social type areas then you are able to open up and start chit chatting with people.

I think what's going to help you is when you start losing weight that is totally going to boost your self confidence. I'm overweight but I have loads of self confidence so that's not an issue for me. It also wasn't an issue when I was trying to overcome being fail at social situations.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote