Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 01:20 AM   #7575 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterFuzzyHead View Post
nice butt
why ty, I try to keep in good shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Ok I so I am now fondly known as the tomato stealing amongst my flatmates! There's over 9 people living in my place I just moved too and they are mainly all really lovely. I went to hang out some washing on the line by a shed I thought was well, just a shed and saw some tomatoes sitting in a tree looking all ripe and tempting. So I assumed they were communal part of the flat, and took 3. Next thing I know this guy comes out of the shed and starts raving crazily at me asking me why I was there. I was like, 'ah I live here' and he's like 'since when!' and I reply, 'since Sunday' and then I apoligsed as I realised the tomatoes were obviously his and I offered to give them back to him. He was like you should have asked not just gone ahead and took them (as if I was 5 years old). No matter how innocent and geniuninly sorry I sounded he just didn't stop raving angrily until he went back into his shed. Finally I pick up the rest of my washing and pelt the tomatoes back over to his shed, as if I wanted them now! Next thing I know he's calling the land lord and complaining that I took his tomatoes and split them!!

MOTHER OF PEARL please save me.

I've created a poll for all you tomato nuts out there.
you dirty tomato stealer, I would've called the land lord on you also. You JUST move there and are already stealing people's tomatoes without asking.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote