Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 03:16 AM   #7576 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Ok I so I am now fondly known as the tomato stealing amongst my flatmates! There's over 9 people living in my place I just moved too and they are mainly all really lovely. I went to hang out some washing on the line by a shed I thought was well, just a shed and saw some tomatoes sitting in a tree looking all ripe and tempting. So I assumed they were communal part of the flat, and took 3. Next thing I know this guy comes out of the shed and starts raving crazily at me asking me why I was there. I was like, 'ah I live here' and he's like 'since when!' and I reply, 'since Sunday' and then I apoligsed as I realised the tomatoes were obviously his and I offered to give them back to him. He was like you should have asked not just gone ahead and took them (as if I was 5 years old). No matter how innocent and geniuninly sorry I sounded he just didn't stop raving angrily until he went back into his shed. Finally I pick up the rest of my washing and pelt the tomatoes back over to his shed, as if I wanted them now! Next thing I know he's calling the land lord and complaining that I took his tomatoes and split them!!

MOTHER OF PEARL please save me.

I've created a poll for all you tomato nuts out there.

You say tomato, I say toma....theft
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote