Music Banter - View Single Post - Doom Metal
Thread: Doom Metal
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 05:38 PM   #29 (permalink)
Hank The Drifter
Take it easy, but take it

I'm a huge fan of doom metal. Any kind of doom metal, too. My favorites are the retro doom metal/70s rock/occult doom or NWOBHM/Doom type stuff lol. Bands like Blood Ceremony, Orchid, Briton Rites, Hour of 13, Wooden Stake, Blood Farmers, Paul Chain, Ghost, Witchfinder General, Pagan Altar, The Coven, Orchid, Witchcraft, Burning Saviours, Witch, Pale Divine and so on. I also obviously love the classics, Saint Vitus, Pentagram, Trouble, Cathedral, Candlemass, Electric Wizard, Sleep, and so own. Plus Warning, Lord Vicar, Apostle of Solitude, The Gates of Slumber, Griftegard, Reverend Bizarre, Sinister Realm. As for sludge, Eyehategod, Noothgrush, Dystopia, Grief, Leechmilk, Acid Bath, Buzzoven, Brainoil, Men in Search of the Perfect Weapon, Hail!Hornet, Howl, Iron Monkey, Noosebomb, Sea of Deprivation, Old Mayor, and Vault Dweller, and many many more.

Sorry for the long drawn out post but seeing other doom metal fans from time to time is nice.