Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Pet Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 10:27 PM   #515 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom Yorke View Post
All of these are from about 4-5 years ago of my dog Bob.

1. Here he is begging for food after flipping his bowl over, which he always does when he's hungry, which is all the time. Oh and in case you're wondering, my family doesn't have this bad of taste in decorating the house. Those rugs were taped down because Bob just had a leg operation.

2. Trying to get comfortable in the boat. I don't think he realizes that he's pushing 120.

3. Here he is eating with my old dog Susie, who passed away a few years ago, glaring at him. She OWNED him when she was alive. She kept him in check alot. We used to get him shaved down in the summer because his hair got all matted down and disgusting from going in the water all the time.

4. Bob and I. Close enough to see me rocking what appears to be a massive zit, and doing my best Flock of Seagulls imitation with that hair. And of course he doesn't have the courtesy to look at the camera...
that zit is so huge I couldn't even see anything else in the picture, I just kept focusing on it.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote