Music Banter - View Single Post - Women's Bodies
Thread: Women's Bodies
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 04:35 PM   #58 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint.ives View Post
Sorry if this had been discussed before.

I'm currently having a conversation with Evil Chuck about this, and it seems every guy I talk to lately tells me that they prefer girls to be curvy, or meaty, or womanly, over being petite.

No one seems to like thin girls? Which is a bit of a problem since all girls tend to try and be thin, or care about their weight excessively, or diet to lose extra kilos; to look better for men (though a lot of the time they claim it's for themselves, good for them for thinking that but that's partly a lie).

By thin girls, I'm talking an Australian and English size 6, which I think is an American 2 or 4.

Anyway, this is basically an open question to the gentlemen here (though, obviously ladies can participate if they want), what do you prefer?
There was a study I read that guys like girls that have a bit more meat on their bones because it has to do with them being the right size for child rearing. Not that the guy wants to get the girl that he's with pregnant persay but if they did get a bit more serious her body would be perfect for it. Just like how some women gain a bit of weight during their pregnancy in all the right areas(hips, breasts) Weight doesn't really bother me though, just as long as she's not stick thin to the point where I can see her ribs touching her skin that's not sexy at all.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote