Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 05:33 PM   #597 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

It’s so loud inside my head
With words that I should have said!
As I drown in my regrets
I can’t take back the words I never said
I can’t take back the words I never said

With that said, I shall begin my list

When this thread was first created, I really hated it. It was page after page of you guys stroking each other's egos and I was left off of every single list like I didn't exist what so ever
Back then I was a bit insecure as well so that was one of the main factors in why I stopping coming around here. I used to make threads and talk about music but I felt like I was invisible
no one cared enough to mention me on their silly list.

this list is for members from the past or that post infrequently now

savannah - I hope everything is going okay with you and you aren't letting life get you down. I remember how late nights going back and forth about random stuff all over threads everywhere with Satchmo fun times indeed

Satchmo - I see you log in but I don't think you post as much as you used to so that's the only reason you on under this part of the list. I remember you being very charismatic and an excellent writer. Your musical taste is jazz and funk was
always a delight for me to read about.

Kervorkian logic - you always rubbed me the wrong with your hatred of vanilla and savannah. I think it was just some female cattiness bull**** but w/e the reason it bothered on bullying and I really didn't like you for it.

Cardboard Adolscent - I loved to see you intelligentically masturbate all over the boards. I never knew what your music taste was like but i followed alot of what you said in the politics section

Swim - I would have liked to get to know you better but you only hung up mostly in the indie/punk sub forums so I didn't get to converse with you much.

Sleepy Jack - you turned me onto patrick wolf and I will never forget that. Sometimes your sarcastic posts didn't agree with me but they were tolerable and weren't over the top.

333 - I loved your "in your face" openess about basically everything. I think that's why we got along so well and we also bonded over some nice bootys I have to give you
credit for calling me an ass consciouseur because i use that title today.

Holdyoualways - Our friendship lasted long after she stopped posting and she helped through some rough patches so I will always be thankful for that and we bonded over our mutal love for Rise against/AFI.

wolves - we talked from time to time but I would have liked to talk to you more too bad I disappeared and that didn't happen.

CitylightsRain - Our mutual love for symphonic metal brought us together and if I remember correctly you were even my noob mentor and helped me out a bit.

MurderJunkie - I always admired your charisma around the forums and how you got along with pretty much everyone. I loved your avatars and I pretty much looked up to you forum wise as how I wanted to be.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.