Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 09:39 PM   #602 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

s_k: You seem to be a genuinely nice guy, and your grasp of the English language as a non-native speaker is really amazing. Seriously, reading your posts, if I didn't know better, I wouldn't know that English wasn't your first language. You really seem to know your stuff about audio, verging on elitist audio views at time, but I can also see that's a major passion of yours - so it's natural that you'd have discriminating taste in terms of audio.

djchameleon: You are a really cool guy. I don't necessarily always agree with your taste in music (particular in the rap polls ) but I admire it a lot of the time. You know what you're talking about, and you definitely (along with Dirty, s_k, and boozinbloozin) make a lot of sections on the forum, particularly the lounge, really fun to read.

SATCHMO: I really admire your taste in music in general, and wish you posted 'round these parts more often. When I was just getting started posting on the site, you were one of the people that really helped me feel welcome on these boards, so I suppose you're also deserving of a super special thanks.

dankrsta: I am absolutely intrigued by your taste in music. Whenever I'm on the lookout for something interesting to listen to and I see one of your posts pop up, I'm excited to check out whatever avant-garde music you've recommended in the thread. I also love that you introduced me to Tuxedomoon and Henry Cow - truly amazing stuff!

bob.: You have given me some really good albums to listen to as well, and I thank you for it immensely! You also contribute so much to the site in terms of quality posting. You're an awesome member.

James: I think you really are an underappreciated poster. I look through a lot of the threads which are extremely well thought out and awesome, and realize that you were the creator of the thread. Really good quality stuff, and just a really quality guy. I love how you went balls to the wall with your post on here. Brutal honesty is admirable sometimes.

NumberNineDream: Your posts are very well thought-out and wonderful. Your taste in music is nothing short of great (in my opinion) and I'm also really glad that you seemed to dig the several Phish albums I recommended.

There are a lot of people I really could post about, but this post here is long enough as it is. I may add later, because already a handful of people not on this list are coming to mind.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung