Music Banter - View Single Post - Drama Sluts
Thread: Drama Sluts
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 07:24 AM   #23 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
what is this? I don't even.....

what's the point of creating this thread?
I don't know. We really don't need any more drama than what already happens in the Spill Your Guts thread. It seems like the purpose of this thread is for people to post their beef or issues with others in here instead of in the Spill Your Guts thread. If anyone has a serious issue with someone else on the boards, take it up through PM with them and try to resolve it or agree to disagree, whatever. The Spill Your Guts thread is moderated for a reason - being honest about what you think of other members may help to shape a better community, but sometimes things can go too far.

Boozinbloozin, I didn't know you had asked about starting this thread. My apologies. I'm hesitant about locking it though, because I want to know why people should share their drama or post their dirty laundry regarding other members on the boards in here, when we already have the Spill Your Guts thread.

Edit: If the point of the thread is so members can vent about their offline drama, I don't see a problem with that.