Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 12:00 PM   #14739 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

I think I just shat my pants, I'm so pumped. All Good lineup.

All Good Festivals
Furthur, Primus, moe., Pretty Lights, Keller Williams, Toots and the Maytals, Galactic, John Butler Trio...I am in heaven. I can't freaking wait.

Going to go ahead and edit now to talk about my actual day besides finding the All Good lineup.

Read through for Laundry and Bourbon was today. Contrary to my assumption that my nemesis would be playing a role which comes in at the end of the scene to but heads with my character, I came to realize that she is actually playing opposite me as my best friend. I love the show already, and she's certainly talented...I just don't look forward to spending the next four - five weeks acting with her.

After rehearsal, I was given VIP tix to see the Poland Philharmonic. At the concert, I got incredibly wine drunk and thought the maestro looked exactly like Christoph Waltz. I did rather enjoy the program in its entirety, however, although I thought the featured soprano for the operatic numbers had rather weak tone.

Now, I'm home because Phish have announced the dates for summer tour.

I will probably go to:

June 4, 2011: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
June 5, 2001: Cincinnati, OH

Super-pumped for this. They've only announced through June 19th, so this is just the first leg of tour. Deer Creek and Alpine Valley will be second leg, and I'll hit all four of those shows, in addition to Knox if they do it, and their festival in upstate NY for 4th of July weekend.

Today has been bomb as hell.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung

Last edited by ThePhanastasio; 02-22-2011 at 09:42 PM.
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote