Music Banter - View Single Post - Harry Potter
Thread: Harry Potter
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 01:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Default Harry Potter

just finished reading "...and the half blood prince", enjoyable read, love the series.....
however, when i first started reading the books i was really lovin how he's so special and has all these cool powers and stuff and you really enjoyed identifying yourself with him, but the more books i read i've come to realize that there is really not much special ( that sounds wrong ) about the boy, he doesn't have extrordinary magical abilities ( i would like him to be a bit more superior ), he wins his battles on sheer luck and he's not what you might call an extremly clever boy ( Hermione has him beet on all fields yet he's the star of the show ), the only thing he's got goin for him is guts....so i'm wondering how exactly is he going to beat the most powerfull wizard that ever was? i hope he goes through some serious ( jiu-jitzu?) training in the next ( and final ) book, otherwise i really don't see him doing much except embaress himself....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote