Music Banter - View Single Post - Hip Hop Poll: Final Round(for reals this time) Madlib vs. The Wu-Tang Clan
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 01:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Looks like the two are destined for a draw.

OK, so there is a sense of incredulity amongst some respected posters that Wu Tang COULD beat Madlib. This surprises me. Madlib is great, his production is tip top and his work with Madvillian, Jaylib and Quasimoto is brill. But when considering the releases of Wu as a group, not to mention the solo work released by the likes of GZA, Method Man, Raekwon and Ghostface Killa... I think Wu take it. Plus, I may get shot for this one considering peoples love for Madlib... but I think RZA is equal to him as a producer.
I think the people that are voting for Madlib are not taking into account the solo work of each member because they had their own chances in the polls to beat other artists and they failed.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote