Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 10:57 PM   #14767 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

Went to the mall. I didn't really feel like it, but everyone kinda pressured me into it. I only had one head light, so I was iffy. But of course, I just can't let people down. Well I was already nervous, and then my friend's girlfriend decides to invite HER friend. Oh great! That'd look amazing if I got pulled over. "You're driving with 3 people in the car with only one headlight to go to the mall?" Then the one girl who decided she was coming at the last second expected me to drive her home. That is, despite the fact she lives 8 miles away. The thing is, she didn't tell me. She told my friend Johnny. Then he told me that she didn't get why I couldn't take her home. Like I OWED her something. He was definitely on my side. The thing that gets me is that she acted so nice to me the whole night. WAY nicer than she normally was. I knew something was up, but I didn't know what. I don't think I've ever met anyone so unbelievably fake.

CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote