Music Banter - View Single Post - Religious people: what is your level of observance?
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 04:33 AM   #62 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I have taken Olanzapine.

The way I feel about it, Either when I take the pills they give me they are just a placebo and they have no effect on me or they are trying to kill me because the pills have strange side effects not listed. I took some pill Abilify I think it was and I had heart palpitations and I hated it. Even though I think thats listed on the list of side effects. IDK i just flushed the rest of the pills down the toilet. I don't want to take pills because I feel like it's going to turn my brain to mush and kill my creativity. I rather deal with the voices and be creative than stop them and become a veggie.
Olanzapine doesn't affect my creativity nor my work - it does however make me a very chill person - like everything is totally cool - i mean, it's like the whole world could be collapsing around me but I feel fine

it does give me vertigo and sometimes panic attacks, like I'm about to die from cardiac arrest - but it's more from my work stress
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote