Music Banter - View Single Post - Best Boredom Busters
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 02:29 AM   #15 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
curse you for beating me to that punch, I thought about the same thing when she said that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
Sorry to sound so wholesome, but if get bored I like to go for a walk.
Even when it`s the same street that you`ve seen a thousand times, you never really know it as well as you imagine. Do you know how many trees there are in your street ? If you don`t, then it`s time to walk it again!
Fact: walking increases the flow of oxygen to the brain, which has an uplifting effect on our spirits.
I do that also but since I'm near a river. I go down to riverfront and just zone out to some tunes while taking in the water flowing downstream.

I don't get bored very often though. I always feel like if you become bored it's because you are a boring person. Majority of the time I always have something that I need to be doing or would like to be doing but not enough time in the day to get everything I want done. Just like you Lisa and how you find pleasure in the simple things of life I am able to do the same. So something that others may find boring such as walking. I wouldn't just like you don't find it boring.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.

Last edited by djchameleon; 03-01-2011 at 08:59 AM.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote