Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 07:18 PM   #7777 (permalink)
hissundaygirl09.
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Oh you must have a new husband that doesn't know how to act. You should put him on pussy parole and he will come correct right away. He needs to learn the ways of being married and keeping you happy. He's a hard lesson he'll have to learn on his own.

Oh man I've experienced all three of those and they make me mad. The one about the track though....I don't mind that one too much. I just keep running and then step around then and then go back. No big deal there.

Yeah while I was in the Navy it's funny how many sailors treat the military like it's a prison sentence. You count down how long until you get out and people are all like NEVER AGAIN VOLUNTEER YOURSELF. I always came across some **** the navy type graffiti different places. When people would stop me and thank me I loved that ego boost. I'm like **** yeah I'm in the military protecting your rights and all that good ****. Bow down and lick my mother fucking feet.

why do you not know the pleasure of anal beads? weird. I think your hubby is doing something wrong.
yeahh but he knows that he will get something thrown at him if he doesnt listen to me )
hissundaygirl09. is offline   Reply With Quote