Music Banter - View Single Post - Women's Bodies
Thread: Women's Bodies
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 12:16 PM   #140 (permalink)
MoonlitSunshine
Dat's Der Bunny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Don't be fooled. We talk endlessly about what we do or don't like in minute detail. But the truth is we'd put it in a gas tank if we were in the right mood.
This is probably as honest a post as you'll see in this thread... generally (generally!) the guys who are quickest to say that a girl is ugly or at least not attractive are the most likely to end up with one of those girls :P

Personally, I'd be perfectly happy with anything between 2 and 5, but I much, much prefer curves to skinniness, to the extent that I'd prefer someone curvy heading on chubby to someone who was boyish looking. But that's just my preference. Being able to see ribs (like you can in 2 there) is something which I find slightly offputting... Evidently they don't like their food enough!

Also, in terms of the height thing, both of the girls I've had long term relationships with have been near enough to my height. My current gf is at least as tall as me if not slightly taller.

- Arthur Dent
MoonlitSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote