Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 07:23 PM   #9568 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Seussicide View Post

He's not my favourite director, and like I said, my opinion isn't based on just this one post, that would be awfully shallow of me. But I don't want to argue with you into believing he's good director or anything, I just wanted to get that sentiment off my chest is all.
that's fine you can speak your opinion.....and I didn't really see this as an argument but w/e.

If I'm not interested in a certain movie/director there is nothing that you can say to make me suddenly like it and that goes for everything in life with people in general.

That's why debates are so silly because when people are stuck in their ways and only agree with their side/opinion there is nothing that can be said by the opponent to change their mind about said issue.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote