Music Banter - View Single Post - Mixtape Weekly
Thread: Mixtape Weekly
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 06:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

This week I will be discussing Wiz Khalifa Cabin Fever, Eminem Straight from the Vault Ep and Kid Cudi's Man on the Moon III: Prequel To The Wizard

Wiz Khalifa Cabin Fever

Honestly I didn't enjoy this as much as I thought I was going to. Cabin Fever and GangBang are the only two semi-decent tracks. I think the main reason this mixtape is so popular is because of his "Black and Yellow" fame and recent fans. The beat for Cabin Fever is what makes me like that track only actually.

Eminem Straight from the Vault Ep

I love this EP so much there is only one track "Wee Wee" that I don't really like but the highlights of this mixtape is G.O.A.T. , Apple and Going Crazy feat. D12.

G.O.A.T. I love the way he delivers this song. If you tried to do the same thing that he's doing you would definitely run out of breath if you don't have your breathing techniques down.

I really want another D12 album to come out soon that's my main reason for loving Going Crazy was hearing D12 again even though Proof is missing. R.I.P.

Kid Cudi's Man on the Moon III: Prequel To The Wizard

I love these type of mixtapes where there are about 60 or so different tracks. Kid Cudi really delivers on this one. Sometimes these type of mixtapes is just a bunch of freestyles over popular songs but not with Cudi.

He gives you a nice mixtape of original songs, freestyles, remixes of songs from his first and second album and some featured tracks with the likes of Lil Wayne, Asher Roth, Andre 3000. I honestly can't wait until The Wizard comes out. I have to research and see if there is a projected release date that he has in mind for it. I'm still listening to this album because it has so many tracks but a few standouts that I have noticed so far are : Hottest in the Hood Freestyle, RollerCoaster feat. Andre 3k, The Outcome feat. Lil Wayne, Cuditastic, Freestyle Jam with Asher Roth and Catch Up 1.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.

Last edited by djchameleon; 03-18-2011 at 10:52 AM.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote