Music Banter - View Single Post - I Don't Get It?
Thread: I Don't Get It?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 06:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
I don't get the least amount of effort approach so many people seem to have to posting and thread creation. I wish people would more often make threads and posts they could feel proud of rather than what gets the job done with minimal amount of letters and effort.
Here, Here! And I know I'm guilty of it as well as most anyone. It's something I aim to improve on altogether. I've been holding myself back on making posts until my thoughts are prepared for a thorough writeup.

I don't understand completely why there is such a discrepancy between enthusiasm for album clubs and responses in discussion threads about albums. I've removed myself from being up to date and/or voting on the PFAC and, well, almost altogether at the moment concerning the album clubs. And I love them, conceptually, very much.

- I lost focus, got behind in homework due to work and etc. etc. and then didn't feel right skipping a week, but now have a lot of back work I would like to do. I had too much on my plate.

But is that the universal reason for the discrepancy between interest and participation, or is it lack of interest in doing a thought out writeup, or etc.?

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote