Music Banter - View Single Post - Would You Rather...
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 07:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Thom Yorke
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
I'd rather continue on with my life as it is now, assuming that the outcome would be the same at the end of five years. It'd be way more fun getting there than skipping five years and being all confused about how I got there.

Would you rather be a mediocre writer and have great fame and fortune from that or a great writer who doesn't get any recognition or success until after your death?
I meant you'd literally just skip over it, as if you just slept through 5 years, and all that money was a reward for you doing that.

Mediocre. I'm not into writing really so I could definitely deal with being a mediocre one if it brings me fame and fortune. It would be cool to be a legend after your death but you wouldn't even be aware of that.

The world seems to be coming to an end. Would you rather go along with what everyone else does and have a 75% chance of surviving, or do some ridiculously crazy action hero stuff, single handedly save the world and forever be known for that, but only have a 25% chance of surviving (if you die in this scenario no one will even know you tried to do anything to try to save the world)?
Thom Yorke is offline   Reply With Quote