Music Banter - View Single Post - Should Boo boo get parole?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 02:47 PM   #39 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumor View Post
I agree with James.
The reason? Why NOT?

Regarding the (multiple?) encounters with GuitarBizarre: Look at him. Does GB really seem torn up over anything boo boo said to him? He's GLOATING. I think letting them fight is......not a very big deal.

Y'all are taking this a bit too seriously. Boo boo's been gone for monthes and we're still talking about him and judging by the poll I'd say that its a positive one.

EDIT: ahahahhahahaha, all the mods are voting against him.
Judging by the poll, my accusations of the new crop of posters being a bunch of yah-dude, neophytes who don't have any real vision of musical discussion but want, instead, to have a chaotic wasteland to talk about who we'd **** and what snacks we enjoy while high.

Boo Boo was banned. He was banned several times and all of them for good reason. In fact the only time Boo Boo and Banned can be used in the same sentence with the word "unfair" is when he unfairly banned a handful of people because he was a Mod and because he just didn't like them.

Maybe that sounds good to someone who's dragged around by their emotions constantly, but I didn't come here for ridiculous teenage horse****, I came here for music. Boo Boo brings nothing but outlandish trolling.

I'm all set.