Music Banter - View Single Post - Should Boo boo get parole?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 04:30 PM   #121 (permalink)
someonecompletelyrandom
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
I didn't plan on posting here for awhile but I lurked and saw this thread. I don't even know boo boo cause he was banned before I joined. But whenever he does come back, he basically has no chance of staying here. He is going to be under such a microscope and any little thing he does is gonna be overblown and bans are gonna be called for immediately. I don't know why he would even bother coming back honestly but that's obviously his choice. He's gonna basically have to morph into s_k and be super smiley to survive more than a few weeks once he's back which I doubt is gonna happen.

I voted to have him back. Cause I take this forum far less seriously than pretty much everyone. And I don't care if he says controversial things or starts discussions that turn into arguments. It's the internet and I don't get riled up over stuff like that. And unlike myself he seemed to actually be a pretty huge contributor to some music sections. As for the mods, I doubt it would cause them much trouble to have boo boo back. Delete a few posts, oh my! But it's pretty clear they don't want him back anyways. A one year ban is stupid in my opinion anyways, and excessive,
Unless you're trying to start a mod sh**storm, I'd stop right there.

Quote:
It's the internet and I don't get riled up over stuff like that.
You can say that all you like but the fact of the matter is MusicBanter is a great forum because the moderation staff and many of the members hold a position counter to yours. Sure, it's just the internet - but it's also a very nice part of the internet. One that isn't overrun with crap and BS. If we laxed up and chalked everything up to, "It's just the internet", MusicBanter wouldn't be MusicBanter.

Quote:
but I wasn't around for all off boo boos shenanigans so maybe it's more deserved than i think.
This is just about the only part of you post that is accurate.