Music Banter - View Single Post - Should Boo boo get parole?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 04:38 PM   #124 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan View Post
Unless you're trying to start a mod sh**storm, I'd stop right there.
Not trying to start anything. I don't think boo boo would be nearly as big of a headache as some might perceive. It's not even really just about him, it could be any member. They do stuff that's over the line like photoshop a clip art hot dog, then delete their posts. Ban them. Whatever. It's a few extra keystrokes. I just don't see it as this huge thing where the mods would have to do this unbelievable amount of work.
Quote:
You can say that all you like but the fact of the matter is MusicBanter is a great forum because the moderation staff and many of the members hold a position counter to yours. Sure, it's just the internet - but it's also a very nice part of the internet. One that isn't overrun with crap and BS. If we laxed up and chalked everything up to, "It's just the internet", MusicBanter wouldn't be MusicBanter.
Chalking spamming and stuff to "its just the internet" is not a good idea. As far as arguing or having extreme or controversial opinions, I couldn't really care less. I know mods don't share those thoughts and I don't care. That's just my opinion of internet discussion, arguing, whatever.

Quote:
This is just about the only part of you post that is accurate.
Thanks for your opinion bro