Music Banter - View Single Post - Should Boo boo get parole?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 04:54 PM   #137 (permalink)
NSW
Bigger and Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Not trying to start anything. I don't think boo boo would be nearly as big of a headache as some might perceive. It's not even really just about him, it could be any member. They do stuff that's over the line like photoshop a clip art hot dog, then delete their posts. Ban them. Whatever. It's a few extra keystrokes. I just don't see it as this huge thing where the mods would have to do this unbelievable amount of work.
Man, I've stuck up for you quite a bit...but I've got to tell you, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I voted no. Many people here like to point out how booboo was once a productive member of the site, involved in the prog section and so forth. Yes, he was. Obviously this changed at some point, because we don't ban people for being productive MB members now do we?

I for one liked booboo alot and thought he was a great contributor and even moderator of this forum at one point. But the amount of trouble he caused and his unwillingness to change, or even compromise, after more chances than any of you realize, means it's not worth lifting the ban early. What would be learned from that?

Sorry boobs.