Music Banter - View Single Post - Should Boo boo get parole?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 05:00 PM   #140 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsubmissivewife View Post
Man, I've stuck up for you quite a bit...but I've got to tell you, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I voted no. Many people here like to point out how booboo was once a productive member of the site, involved in the prog section and so forth. Yes, he was. Obviously this changed at some point, because we don't ban people for being productive MB members now do we?

I for one liked booboo alot and thought he was a great contributor and even moderator of this forum at one point. But the amount of trouble he caused and his unwillingness to change, or even compromise, after more chances than any of you realize, means it's not worth lifting the ban early. What would be learned from that?

Sorry boobs.

eh, until someone kindly explains how boo boo would require an unbelievable amount of mod work, i'm pretty ok with my thoughts. doesnt seem like a huge amount of work to me. click a few times, delete a post, ban him, etc. Doesn't seem too tough. Actually, lets just not talk about it or PM me about it if anyone cares enough. Cause mods and others are already calling "OFF TOPIC CLOSE THE THREAD!" and I can see people getting all riled up.