Music Banter - View Single Post - Should Boo boo get parole?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 06:17 PM   #180 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
I'm going to try this once more.
It has been ignored a couple of times now.
What is BooBoo CANNOT change because he has a strange/****ed up/difficult/different personality.
Then what?
Then he'll keep ****ing up, keep getting banned, and will eventually earn himself a permaban. In my mind there is absolutely no reason that wouldn't be what happens. Its not as if boo boo can fax the mods a doctors note that says "Sorry, I am physically incapable of not being a raging penishole on the internet, please give me special treatment for this", and even if he could, the priority for the site owners, the mods, and most of the members, is to make this a fun site where discussion takes place, not a bad site where one member can ruin things consistently with no hope for change, on the basis of a behavioural difficulty that can be mitigated by simply not allowing him to be here.

That may sound harsh, but frankly, thats the long and short of it from where I'm standing.

Edit: And I've defended the mod team in this thread and others before now, duga. Not all of us are trying to stick it to the man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!