Music Banter - View Single Post - Should Boo boo get parole?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 06:25 PM   #187 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
The reason behind boo boo's madness is his incredibly low self esteem. Every comment that disagreed with his views was taken as a personal attack. EVERY time. I can't tell you how many times I've had to calm him down and explain that he just misunderstood what I/someone else was saying. He even got into it with me a couple times, and I pride myself on keeping discussions discussions and not turn them into arguments. I'm sure boo boo WANTS to change. He just can't.
That's what I thought.
I have a forum of my own as you know. And there's a couple of people like BooBoo there. We eventually had to ban one of them because there was no way the forum could cope with him any longer. Main difference here is that practically everyone agreed about that.
I dunno man, call me a hippie good-doer, but if there's any reason to believe that BooBoo is doing the absolute maximum to be a nice person... Wouldn't it be great if we could just accept him here? I know it's a lot of work, but if he's really this socially awkward guy who gets himself into trouble every ****ing time, the best we could do is try and understand that. The more contact he has with people, the more trust he wil gain. Or at least that's how these things usually go. And he probably gets sent away at many places.
I don't know, I wouldn't mind investing some extra energy in someone like BooBoo.

Ghehe, come to think of it... It would be rather funny if he came back in february and hated me from day one .

Anyway, I've made my point. I'm going to leave this topic now as I know I shouldn't be here, not knowing the guy
But I just have this feeling that, if he really can't help himself, there should be at least one place where he's accepted.
Why not here?