Music Banter - View Single Post - Campin'!
Thread: Campin'!
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 12:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Josephine
Your La-La-La Teacher

Location: The place I come from is full of people with cruel taste of music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zygomycota
Man, I am goin' campin' with my friends for 3 days, it's gonna be crazy! Even though I don't normally like to camp, this should be pretty fun. woot.
Haha...good luck then.
I had my first camping-experience this summer (I slept in a tent before. One night. When I was 8. In my best friend's garden. That doesn't count. Nevertheless I thought it was horrible.). It was on a festival, two nights. It worked, I'm sooo proud of myself.
Because:
I'm neither technically talented, nor a nature-freak. I HATE all kind of insects (especially spiders. Arachnophobia or something like that) and dirt for sure. I need my daily shower in the morning. Hmmm, there on the festival camping ground, we had only a water container to brush our teeth. On a grain field. In the mud. In the evening. (Fortunately, the next morning we found some showers in a near-by elementary school, puuuh).
Anyway, we got the tent arranged within ten minutes (*high five*), nothing's got lost on the way (no thieves there, only PEACE & LOVE!) and I found some real good sleep on my airbed, in my cold sleeping bag - with my ear-plugs for sure. I didn't even hear the f***ing drunken bastards outside our tent crashing into it at least a thousand times.

Edited: I have to correct myself.
Spiders are no insects.
(Maybe that explains why they're even more disgusting to me. Two more legs. Eight legs. Eeeew.)

Vote or die!
Josephine is offline   Reply With Quote