Music Banter - View Single Post - Dying Fetus
Thread: Dying Fetus
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 01:32 PM   #45 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Butler View Post
You're just being awkward. Eminem really isn't violent, his new albums are about his recovery from a drug addiction and the the one he did with Rihanna was about domestic abuse. He's just focusing on sensitive issues but isn't being political or violent about it.

I'm sorry but Dying Fetus being political is what causes the violence. Politics and religion cause trouble in the world. If they feel so strongly why not just go and join Hitler and his Nazi party?
Wow, I feel like you've just solved the earth's problems, so it's religion and politics all along causing the trouble?

But aside from that (considering it has nothing to do with the name of Dying Fetus), where did you manage to link them to the Nazi party? I think you made an impulse comment. The band are not extremely political.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Butler View Post
You've got be quite violent minded to write violent lyrics imo. No, of course I don't but to be fair he's been in prison, beaten a drug addiction etc... everyone knows he's a little mad.

So do you call "Save the Environment, shoot yourself in the head' not violent? lol

I'm comparing Dying Fetus to Nazi because they have extreme political views. Simple as.
You just contradicted yourself. Either you think he's violent for writing violent lyrics or he's not.