Music Banter - View Single Post - What is your addiction?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 02:19 PM   #140 (permalink)
Spike*Spiegel
Five Feet of Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
i wasn't trying to say she's a retard because she can't speak spanish, if you look carefully she's the one that started the whole spanish thing after i asked her to say or spell something in another language after she dumbed on my spelling abilities... then i proceded to tell her ( in spanish ) that untill she learnes to speak another language as well as i speak english she shouldn't bother me....and maybe to clear up why i can't really spell that well, because we croatians, being very smart and practical ,acctually spell what we say so a 7 year old can spell the most difficult words which you people spend half of your life trying to memorise how they're spelled....

wow, you're way to easy...you basically blew your cover and made yourself look foolish, why did you bother starting a disscussion about languages if you yourself don't speak any?
oh god, LIGHTEN UP. its not that hard to realize i was just ****ing around. and actually i took 4 years of spanish and two of german but i cant remember very much seeing as how those were the days when i myself was an ignorant pothead.
Spike*Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote