Music Banter - View Single Post - The Photography Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 08:52 PM   #791 (permalink)
Zaqarbal
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
When you're not using a DSLR, mind your CCD. It's really not fond of direct sunlight or any bright direct light at all.
Thanks for the advice. I'll bear that in mind. I have to learn a lot of things about photography. Technically and aesthetically speaking.

Quote:
Went outside to take some pics today.
Since this forum doesn't (or does it?) support image tags with resolutions in them, I shall post the links to protect everyone from scrolling like a menace

(...)

Tip: Click them all with your middle mouse button or while holding CTRL. This opens the images in the background. You will then have all photo's open in a tab. Saves a lot of time compared to click, load... back, click, load... back...
I like them all. And the last ones look very familiar to me. Both windmills and wind turbines are typical of Castilian landscapes too!

Quote:
Very nice pictures man.
Are you still making all this with a kodak compact camera?
Thank you! And yes, I still use my "old little Kodak". And lately a small Lumix too:

I especially use it to photograph large urban buildings, since it has a better focal length to that.

Quote:
You deserve something better. Who knows what beautiful pictures you can make then
Yes, I know. But first I have to read some book to learn the fundamentals of digital photography and improve my basic skills.

------

Apart from that, did you know this kind of tripods?

Especially useful at parties.

Last edited by Zaqarbal; 03-12-2011 at 09:54 PM. Reason: a typo.
Zaqarbal is offline   Reply With Quote