Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 10:35 PM   #3600 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plum View Post
The cheese sandwich lasts longer. The highest I've ever been was from eating it, but I made weed tea, then took out the weed from the bag and melted it onto pizza. When it kicked in I was punching myself in the face to sober up

I love pickles actually. I'm sure there could be other ways to disguise the taste, maybe avocados would work. It was a better idea than the tea I used to make, it was basically tea + butter + sugar. Nasty
I don't know if that sangwich would work. I have heard that weed has to be heated to a certain degree for it to work, which would explain why most people make the butter first, then cook with that. I've always just smoked mine, being a huge conservationist, and all my knowledge is based on hearsay. I would like some experienced based input.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote