Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 02:45 PM   #3607 (permalink)
ReadyWhenCalled
Groupie

I don't really smoke weed anymore, but use to quite a bit... I'm not into other drugs, as I feel they just kind of make you feel significantly worse after, and really effect the way you view life. Why take something for a short burst of excitement, when the long period of depression follows..

That said, I do realize everyone reacts differently to everything.. I absolutely do not have a problem with Marijuana, as it's much less harmful then Alcohol to yourself and others (that doesn't mean I don't drink haha), and I really don't have a problem with people who do others drugs as well as long as it's not effecting others.. You can do what you want if it makes you happy... I was at a bar/club last night and saw guy who was clearly on ecstasy dancing by himself for 3 hours.. He talked to me briefly and he told me he works 14 days in a row, and on his only 2 days off a month, he likes to go out and blow off steam.. To everyone else he looked like he was dancing like a maniac, but I thought it was kinda cool to see a guy just enjoying his life, and not harming others.

RWC-ReadyWhenCalled
ReadyWhenCalled is offline   Reply With Quote