Music Banter - View Single Post - New MB Community Site
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 06:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
Apart from that, I wonder what the admins will think of this topic. I advise you to backup the main page and get the mailadresses of the core members of this forum, in case your ass gets kicked or, worse, in case they decide to shut down this forum.
If they see it, they certainly won't like it and will probably think of it as mutiny. I'm all for honesty and transparency, so I don't want to hide my feelings regarding this from them. I like to believe that knocking me down from my position as a mod and/or banning me from the site would only have a negative impact on the site as a whole and hope that they would see that too. But you never know, there's definetly a risk, but sometimes they're worth taking.

I've no doubt a new site could be made better. This is just a forum and will only ever stay a forum. We don't generate much income so our issues are low on admin's to-do list, yet the site has worth because of it's high google ranking. So, we're kinda stuck with this and although it does work for what it's worth, it would be nice if the site could develop more.