Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 02:30 AM   #7859 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
Ouch dude, that's rough. Reminds me our softball league. We are 1-5. We've been beat by a combined score of like 75-15.
Brutal. We have another game tomorrow. It's pretty trying on your nerves after the 30th time you've dribbled through 4 defenders, spinning and faking them, then make a gorgeous pass only to have someone airball a layup. I am taking it lightly but I know after we are like 0-10 it's gonna be kinda tough to take. You can only lose so much before you start to get a little angry. Not that it's really their fault, they didn't grow up with sports like I did. Though it does make me question why on Earth they even bothered to sign up a team considering nobody has ever played before and two of the girls don't even realize when we are on offense or defense. I was bringing the ball up court and saw two of my own players defending their players. *facepalm* That's like me signing up to play in a piano recital or something, or a golf tourney.

I'm in a softball league too, game tomorrow. It's mens competitive so I don't know what to expect. I actually liked coed because girls usually always made the outs, but it's hard to imagine guys ever getting out on the small fields we play on. In my volleyball league we were in the playoffs and up 24-22 against the undefeated #1 seed (playing to 25) and we lost somehow. *disgusted head shake*
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote