Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 03:49 AM   #16351 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaqarbal View Post
Fluffier. You carefully chose that adjective, didn't you? I'm starting to believe that Vanilla was right:

Wow, you must have paranormal powers, Erica! I've just realized that I was thinking about it, exactly at that instant. In fact, soon afterwards I was on the bus:

And I wonder: if you're able to guess the past, can you do the same about the future (e.g. the lottery)?
Sigh.

I am a one-cat person, Zaqarbal. I had a fluffy cat-friend once. I called her "Sunshine." I was with her from her kitten years until the day she died. Although I'm sure I'd care for another cat if one chanced upon my life, my "heart" is filled by Sunshine, and trying to get another cat to fill that empty space just wouldn't work. It would be like having another child if one's first one died. I just couldn't do it.

Sunshine was irreplaceable. When I think of a fluffy cat, I think of her. No other cat would ever do. I don't want another cat. I only want her. In fact, being with other cats always makes me a little sad, because they are all nice, but none of them are her.

This is the tragedy of love, I'm afraid.

The bus picture of you is exactly like I pictured it!

I have not attempted to use my vast paranormal powers predicting the lottery...yet.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote